A mouthwatering combination of creamy alfredo, chicken, and bacon in a hearty pasta dish. Creamy Pasta made to perfection and leaves you wanting more!
- 5 strips bacon cooked and diced.
- 2 Chicken breasts -Grilled, Chicken striped up
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 T Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic Fresh minced
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 3 T flour
- 3/4 c Parmesan Shavings
- 2 T parsley
- 1-2 Cups Petite Sweet Peas (optional)
- 1 small box bowtie pasta
- Cook 5 strips of bacon and set aside
- Cook 2 chicken breasts in 2 Tablespoons butter with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Set aside while you work on the sauce.
- Cook up your Bowtie noodles so they will be ready when the sauce is ready.
- Get full recipe==>>busycreatingmemories.com