This Berry Croissant Bake combines buttery croissants, cream cheese, eggs, and berries to create the most delicious breakfast bake. Prepare it the night before and just pop it in the oven for an easy overnight breakfast dish everyone will love!
- 3 large croissants, cut into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 9 or 8 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add croissant pieces to baking dish. Sprinkle berries evenly over croissants.
- Beat cream cheese for 30 seconds with electric mixer. Gradually add in sugar, eggs, vanilla, and milk. Continue to mix until well blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over croissants and berries.
- Let rest for at least 20 minutes or refrigerate over night.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and set in center.
- Serve warm with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.
- This recipe can easily be doubled in a 9 x 13 pan.