This Croissant Omelet Breakfast Casserole Is Super Tasty And So Easy To Prepare. It Is The Perfect Meal To Toss In The Oven For Breakfast If You’re Feeding Over-Night Guests, But It Is Also A Simple Dinner That Feeds A Crowd Without Breaking The Bank!
- 1 can 8 oz. refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1-2 cups cooked sausage crumbles or thin sliced ham chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- green onions or parsley for garnish, optional
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Unroll dough in 13x9-inch baking dish; press to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations and seams together to seal.
- Top with meat.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk and pepper until blended. Pour over meat.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 25 min. or until center is set.
- Sprinkle with parsley & serve!