You are going to love this quick and easy Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops Recipe. This delicious ranch pork chops recipe is packed with flavor and falls apart.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 4-6 boneless pork chops
- 1 package of ranch mix (this is the kind that I like)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 stick of butter (or margarine)
- Place the pork chops in the Instant pot with a tablespoon of coconut oil. Turn on the saute setting and brown on both sides. Make sure all pork chops are browned. You can skip this step but they look prettier when you brown them first.
- Place the butter on top and sprinkle the ranch mix packet on top.
- Pour water (or chicken broth) over the pork.
- Place the lid on and set to sealing.
- Get full recipe==>>eatingonadime.com