This Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole has become a family favorite and one recipe that we will be having again and again.
- 4 cups cooked chicken (fully cooked and shredded)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix cooked and shredded chicken with cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and seasonings. Add to the bottom of your prepared casserole dish.
- Top your casserole with crushed crackers and melted butter. Bake for 20-30 minutes.