Puff Pastry rolled up with pizza sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, and Parmesan inside. All the flavors of your favorite pizza surrounded by flaky, melt-in-your-mouth puff pastry.
- 1 Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheet, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup diced pepperoni (the sausage/stick type)
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- On a lightly floured surface unfold the puff pastry. Spread the sauce from edge to edge leaving about a 1-inch border on one of the longest sides.
- Sprinkle with the oregano than the mozzarella, pepperoni, and parmesan. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Roll the pastry up toward the 1-inch border keeping the roll as tight as you can. Wrap in plastic wrap. To maintain the round shape you can stick it inside a cardboard paper towel roll that has been cut lengthwise.
- Stick it in the freezer for at least an hour (or longer if you want to make them ahead of time for a party or special occasion).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it well. If the pizza roll has been frozen for longer than an hour then you should let it sit out on the counter about 20 minutes before slicing.
- Use a sharp paring knife to cut the roll into 1-inch thick slices. Lay them 1 - 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet and bake 20 minutes. Let cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes before serving.