This Keto cornbread that is just as good as the real thing, but grain free! At only 1NC per serving, your soup and chili won’t be lonely this fall!
- 1.25 cups almond flour
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. If using a cast iron skillet, place the well seasoned skillet in the oven while it heats up and remove when the oven is at temperature. If making muffins, like a muffin pan with 8 liners, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl and whisk until combined. It is okay if there are lumps.
- Add the batter to either the hot skillet or the muffin tins.
- For skillet cornbread, bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. For muffins, bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.