An easy low carb keto salmon patties recipe that uses canned fish and pork rinds. It only takes minutes to make the patties and fry them in a pan.
- 12 ounces canned salmon
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup crushed pork rinds
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast or 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying
- In medium bowl, mix together salmon, egg, pork rinds, nutritional yeast (or parmesan cheese), parsley, garlic powder, oregano, and salt.
- Form salmon mixture into 6 patties.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan.
- Fry each patty in the oil until browned on both sides.
- The carbs in each patty are minimal so the count is zero for each.