This low carb Molten Peanut Butter Cake is the best dessert ever. Less than 5 g net carbs per serving.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- Low Carb Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease 4 small (about 1/2 cup capacity each) ramekins very well. I used both butter AND coconut oil spray.
- In a medium-sized microwave safe bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, and coconut oil. Cook on high in 30 second increments until melted. Stir together until smooth.
- Whisk in powdered sweetener until smooth. Whisk in eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla extract. Then whisk in almond flour until smooth.
- Divide batter among prepared ramekins and bake 12 to 15 minutes, until sides are set but the center still jiggles a bit. Remove and let cool a few minutes.
- Run a sharp knife around the inside of the ramekin to loosen the cakes. Cover each with an upside-down plate and flip over to turn the cake out onto the plate (you may need to give it one good shake, holding the plate and ramekin together tightly).
- Drizzle with low carb chocolate sauce and serve immediately.