You are going to LOVE this keto coffee drink with a "secret ingredient"! Keto Crack Coffee will get you seriously energized in the morning and contains only 2g net carbs per serving. Give this delicious keto diet recipe a try today!
- 4-6 oz Death Wish Coffee chilled (adjust amount depending on caffeine tolerance; see recipe notes)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10-16 drops liquid stevia (adjust amount depending on sweetness preference)
- 2-3 tsp MCT oil (adjust amount depending on desired fat intake)
- keto whipped cream (optional)
- Brew and chill Death Wish Coffee.
- Add all ingredients to a coffee cup or glass. Using a small whisk or coffee frother, blend until well-combined. The MCT oil will float to the top; this is normal.
- If desired, top with keto whipped cream. (You can make your own using that recipe or or use a small amount of canned whipped cream.)
- Important note about the caffeine content of Keto Crack Coffee: According to Death Wish Coffee's FAQ, there are 54.2 mg caffeine per ounce. A typical Dunkin' Donuts coffee has 12.7 mg per ounce, and a Starbucks coffee has 20.6 mg per ounce. This means it is very strong coffee. That is why the recipe only calls for 4 to 6 ounces, and please drink responsibly! (aka drink it slowly at first to test your tolerance)
- If you don't consume dairy, use nutpods Unsweetened Dairy-Free Creamer instead of the whipping cream.