Healthy and flavorful Luxe Gourmets protein infused with Japanese inspired flavors for a delicious gourmet meal!
You’ll Need:Sockeye Salmon Poke:
- 1 pound sockeye salmon, cut into ¾ inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha, or chili paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce , low sodium, or tamari
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 6-inch persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar, Kikkoman
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes, dried
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt, or light mayonnaise
Instructions:Sockeye Salmon Poke:
- In a medium-sized bowl combine diced salmon, soy sauce, vinegar, sriracha and sesame oil. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine vinegar, water, honey, salt and chili flakes in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling turn off heat, add cucumber slices and stir.
- Let rest 10 minutes, then transfer cucumber to a container, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons sriracha and 2 tablespoons yogurt or mayonnaise.
- Build Poke Bowl- Add any additional desired ingredients to the bowl (like rice or salad) for the base. Top with ½ cup salmon poke, pickled cucumbers, and other toppings. Drizzle poke with sriracha sauce.