Skinny Champagne Margarita's combine two classic beverages in one bubbly drink! A light and refreshing margarita is topped with champagne for an easy and fun twist on the classic!
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces agave silver tequila
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- 4 ounces champagne (or enough to fill glass)
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the fresh lime juice, tequila and agave syrup. Shake to mix well.
- Pour into two cocktail glasses.
- Top with champagne and lime wedges.