Super simple, quick, and easy, packed with so much flavor with such a short ingredient list and just 5 min prep!
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 16 ounces baby peeled carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 ounces broccoli florets*
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar and Sriracha; set aside.
- Place carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic.
- Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tender. Stir in broccoli during the last 7-10 minutes of cooking time.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.
- *16 ounces broccoli florets is equal to about 3 cups.