So for all you carb avoiders, I’ve come up with a whole new way to enjoy burgers without the bun. Instead, you serve all the toppings in – the burger itself! These Fully Loaded Burger Bowls are burgers, filled with your favorite topping! It a whole new way to the burger…
- 2 lb extra lean beef
- 2.5 teaspoons Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Ground
- 3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 TB butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese. shredded divided
- 10 slices of bacon cooked and diced
- diced chives bacon bbq sauce, ranch for topping
- Mix together beef, seasoned salt, garlic powder, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- On a baking sheet lined with foil, form 4 meat bowls using a clean jar or can. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, saute mushrooms with butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into 4 equal portions.
- Fill each meat bowls with 1/4 cup of cheese, mushrooms, 2 slices worth of diced bacon, and then top with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 covered with a foil tent (foil loosely coving) covering for 30 mins. Before serving, top with diced bacon, bbq sauce, ranch, and diced chives.